A centralized view of performance at the property or portfolio level
Property managers can aggregate and normalize data collected from disparate systems. Standard and custom reports include spreadsheets, financial statements, data visualizations, drill-down reports and dashboards. With additional labor reporting your hotel can benefit from deeper insights on historical and real-time labor costs for auditing and reporting purposes.
- Data normalization to compare multiple properties with ease
- Standardization of calculations and report formats across all properties
- Drag and drop functionality for customizable analysis
- View multiple data types in one location
- Receive up-to-date labor spend by department or job role
- Review forecast accuracy by department or job role
How does it work?
Hotel managers and property owners can view and create customized Excel workbooks, grids and dashboards for their portfolio. Achieve real-time analysis aimed at key performance indicators (KPIs). Reports are available for access and distribution through the web, email subscription services and mobile applications.
The Reporting module imports and maps PMS data to GL codes, providing the information needed to accurately report and analyze key metrics across the portfolio.
Property managers can use detailed analysis tools that allow properties to proactively manage their human resources for greater efficiency. The module includes an interactive labor dashboard as well as labor reports that provide comparisons based on revenue, occupancy forecasts and goals.