The Hospitality Industry is a “Daily” Based Business
The Daily module provides visibility to preliminary sales figures, ledger balances, cash, and credit amounts. Properties can utilize the Daily software to balance each day mitigating the end-of-month crunch. Additionally, the data collected in this software module populates the daily level reports with accurate hotel revenue and cash over/short data.
- Clarity behind day-to-day property expenses
- Standardized transaction codes between properties
- Enables better understanding of finances and faster decision making
- Saves time and money long-term via improved organization
- More accurate revenue data
- Reduction of costs and increase of revenue through automation
- Advantageous to owners with multiple properties
How does it work
Broadvine’s Daily module helps automate the accounting process for hospitality management groups. Daily imports and stores daily PMS data for auditing and reporting purposes. The software solution improves accuracy of daily PMS data through mapping and improves efficiencies at both corporate offices and properties. The module automatically updates with PMS or daily audited data as the files are received.
The Daily module allows editing of daily revenue data and balancing of ledgers through the settlement process. Journal entry data exports from the Daily module directly into the accounting platform.
The Daily module integrates with most property management systems allowing the automated collection of daily revenue and settlement data.
- Excel Files (In Basic Formatting)
- Full Service Marriott
- MSI Cloud
- Galaxy Lightspeed
- Visual Matrix